Bunny Bath.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this morning while cleaning, and switching cages. I took my 2 Harlequin/Checkered Giant does, and put them in my large cat carrier while I cleaned up their mess. I said to myself. Hmmm... You guys did not poop as much as usual. I get the caged cleaned up, go pick up Oswin, and guess what?! While I was cleaning the cage they decided, Hey while mom isn't looking lets have a pee, and poo party all over each other!! :x

Yes they covered each other somehow while being in a large carrier for about 6 minutes. I wiped them down with a wet wash cloth, and dried their fur, but their feet are a mess where they decided it would be fun to stomp all in it.

I read that you can't actually give them a bath so what else can I do to get them cleaned up a little better?

Hehehe. Well, hope you get them cleaned up pretty quick or it'll smell worse than h-e-double-ck. OH well, there are worse things, I suppose. :twisted:

Back