Brain awake moment....

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladysown

Staff member
Reaction score
So today the lad decided to sleep in.
It was a sunny day and I"ve been wanting to tackle the rabbit tent... clear spiders, clean the racks, replace the plastic, and scrub my waste troughs.

I do a very thorough clean twice a year and it always smells LOVELY in the tent afterwards.

I do this because my water use is limited. I can't just wash the rabbitry wiley-niley.

Today as I was scrubbing I had this brain spark....
If I scrubbed these things more often, this would be easier to do... hey...I should scrub things out like this at least once a month (as in thoroughly scrub the waste troughs). Should keep things smelling fairly good in here more often... and in the winter I could use my melt water to wash the drop plastic/boards.....

Then I felt like an idiot for not thinking of this sooner....

ah well...we are all entitled to our "moments" aren't we?

After I worked closing a restaurant every single night, sweeping and mopping and vaccuuming the floors every single night, for years, I realized like a thunderclap one night as I wrung out the mop, "Hey, why don't I at least sweep every day at HOME?! Then I bet the floors would stay cleaner."

Um, yes, they do. Imagine that. :shock:

Back