Bees? Local logo contest

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ozemba

Reaction score
Hey all,

My local beekeepers association is having a logo contest. I'm not sure what competition I'm up against but I wondered if I could run a few designs past you guys!

Tell me what you like/don't like about them, or what caught your eye!

ECOBA2.png

Something funky happened and pixelated the letters... If you guys like it though I can try and fix it.

ECOBA3.png

ECOBA5.png

ECOBA6f.png

ECOBAblacktext.png

(The only major difference in these last two is the color of the text, I was wondering if something besides black would look good)

All of these are transparent, the area surrounding the state will become whatever color is behind it, if we need to put it on a different colored background, that makes things easier.

Can you tell I liked that font? :lol:

I like the font in the last pics but don't think I would do all capital letters

I like the coloured bee buts it is hard to see against the background so I would darken it and lighten the yellow in the honeycomb

I would play around with the positioning and think the bee image in the upper left would look better

Ooh, they look really good. I really like #5! :0
Like Dood said, I'd play around with the bee positioning, and maybe make the honeycomb a bit lighter if you have the black font. :eek:

C46lht.png

I did something a bit more cartoonish (sorry for the small size XD) as an example. :lol:

funnies50":2zzexrso said:
play around with the bee positioning

I love the bee going off into the transparency, like yours. The font I used on the others was all caps, no lower case.. I kinda liked the all caps, but again, I brought it before you guys.

ECOBA7a.png

ECOBA7.png

I like the cartoon-y bee going off of the image - cute! I actually don't mind the caps, but I tend to lean toward the blockier type fonts anyway. Can you do a solid fill on that last one you did?

heritage":2j8aqfzz said:
Can you do a solid fill on that last one you did?

The font? I can try and find a similar one that is filled in. That one is just an outline. <br /><br /> __________ Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:16 pm __________ <br /><br /> Here's some solid upper and lower case. I'm hunting for an all caps that I like.

ECOBA7b.png

ECOBA7c.png

ECOBA7d.png

The last one right above looks the best imo! :) I'd go for the last or middle one.
I think the all-caps font would look good too. I'm actually not picky there, so I guess it's personal choice for you?

Back