Bedtime!!!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frosted Rabbits

Reaction score
Connor has been a 'velcro' dog lately. He is also picking up some psychiatric tasks that really amaze me. The latest 'trick' is making me go to bed by a certain hour (great, next he is gonna ground me the way Breezy did) Anyway, If I am not in bed when he decides I should be, he tries to get IN MY LAP! Now, he is 85-90 pounds of pure, hard bone and muscle. If I am in my recliner, we tip over, In my wheelchair, well, there's barely enough room for me, let alone two of us!
It has gotten quite interesting here in the evenings!!!

Just a note... Community forums like Coffee Table and Our Other Animals are where we get to discuss all the other things that are happening in our lives. We set it up that way on purpose... so that members have a place to talk about other things besides rabbits. We even grouped them together so that those who prefer to just talk rabbits can easily avoid them.

Miss M":udmx00t1 said:
That's funny, Terry! :lol:
Not when it's your lap, it isn't!!!
Thank heavens he isn't JUMPING!! :doc:<br /><br />__________ Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:40 pm __________<br /><br />
ottersatin":udmx00t1 said:
And, and this has what to do with Rabbits? :)
Ottersatin. :eek:ldtimer:

well, Gosh, Connor is a great Rabbit Gaurdian Dog!

Back