Baby Elops soon

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
So I went to check my does to make sure we are going to have kits and I felt strong kicks in both does. So I say in less then a week we will have kits YAY.

Here is dad broken blue tort

rabbits20034.jpg

Windy my broken blue.

005.jpg

Tessa Solid blue tort

001.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:47 am __________<br /><br />Windy is just looking so big latey poor girl. All she does is sleep and she look like it is hard for her to hop around. She look so big this is her first litter so I hope things go good for her.

Anntann":38z74fox said:
ya know..EVERY time I see a picture of a Lop, that old song goes thru my head...just automatically..

Do your ear hang low? do they wobble too and fro?
Can you tie 'em in a knot?
Can you tie 'em in a bow?
Can you throw 'em over your shoulder
Like a Continental soldier?
Do your ears
Hang
Low?
:rotfl:

Yea I love the ears. Tessa is not feeding her babies as well as Windy so I put 2 in with Windy in hopes she can feed 9 and left 5 for Tessa. I do hold her at night and let the babies get a full tummy. I hope doing this might click something in her head or something. Tessa had 5 broken blue tort, 1 solid blue tort and a REW. Windy has 1 solid blue, 2 REW, 2 broken blue and 2 I am unsure of. Here are pics.
Tessa's 5
042.jpg

041.jpg

Tessa's REW

044.jpg

Back