Baby Bunnies and Model Trains

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss M

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
Who'd have thought you could connect the two subjects? :p My beloved husband managed to do it in his latest post on his modeling blog. Thought some of y'all might get a smile from it... it features a video taken this morning. of Pearl's 15-day old babies. It's in incandescent light, in a shadow, so it isn't the best quality, but it's still cute.

Just so you know, his blog, while about modeling, is very Bible-oriented... I think I'm okay here, but I know some places I'd be seriously flamed at!

Here's the link:
http://misterbobsmodelworksemporium.blogspot.com/2010/03/every-time-i-think-ive-got-building_05.html<br /><br />__________ Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 am __________<br /><br />I wasn't really thinking... I was thinking about baby bunnies, which is why I put it here... this really belongs somewhere else, really... sorry about that!

:( All I got was "An error occurred. Please try again later." Hopefully it will clear up and I can watch it later today.

I'm glad y'all like it, and thank you for putting it where it belonged, Maggie!

I hope the problem clears up for you, trinityoaks! I just tried it and it worked here. :)

I got to see it this time! They are SOOOOOO sweet! For some reason, though, I thought I was going to see some baby bunnies chasing a model train! :lol:

Anntann":2dd90i6b said:
Nice BLOG! and the bunnies are adorable :)

Thanks, Ann! I'll tell Shaygetz you like his blog. :)

trinityoaks":2dd90i6b said:
I got to see it this time! They are SOOOOOO sweet! For some reason, though, I thought I was going to see some baby bunnies chasing a model train! :lol:

:lol: That's funny! I wonder if they would... I'm glad you got to see the video. :D

Back