Aug 21st show in FL

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasharia

Reaction score
Yesterday was our first show of the season we did good I think sold 3 babies and got a himmi jr doe.
My english Angora got 2 BOB but only 3 in class so no legs
I did want to put 2 of my best babies (I think) The sencond judge liked my little buck said he like to see him the next show in sept 4th. This baby is 9 weeks and alredy 4lbs and 20 1/2 in ear. He will so be redy in sept. He is takeing after dad and I think he is going to be an awsome little buck. I am keeping him he even placed 5th out of 7 :)

here are some pics of him he don't hold still but it gives you a clue on what he looks like. Yes he is a big boy.
006-3.jpg

009-4.jpg

012-4.jpg

013-3.jpg

015-3.jpg

016-2.jpg
<br /><br />__________ Sun Aug 22, 2010 1:49 pm __________<br /><br />here is Lilly the himmi she is not posed she is scared. She really is a nice doe.

020-1.jpg

023-2.jpg

No not normal most Elops at 2mo are at 18in anything more is just crazy. His sister who I am also keeping is at 19 1/2in. There is a buck in his lines that had over 28in I think his is going to be well over 24in. They keep growing till they are 16 weeks.Everyone one whants theis baby. After putting his dad down he is going NO WHERE. I realy love this baby.

Mainly getting a nail caught the causeing a rip. They are prone to ear problems but all my bunnies have clean ears. Also I heard ear mites I never had them. He is going to be a big boy I am sure he will go way over the 9lbs min for buck. His mom is small only 10.3lb or so dad (RIP) was at about 12. I think he might even pass him.

Thank you I will keep everyone updated on him as he grows. Next show is Sept 4th. We have tons of shows and fairs this year.

Back