Register

attack rabbit

Understand why your rabbits behave the way they do - and what you can do about it.
9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 5,528.00

Re: attack rabbit

Post Number:#16  Unread postby eco2pia » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:47 pm

akane wrote:Besides having attack rabbits is occasionally useful. Despite my warning my mom decided to feed the rabbits a whole bunch of fresh alfalfa and got bit by demon rabbit for it. Then when I had demon rabbit running around the stalls my mom and sister wouldn't go in there. :lol: She's better than padlocking the doors.

Imagine the business opportunities! You could offer her to people like me who want to rabbit-proof their dogs! One go-round with her and my cream-puff mutt would run whenever he saw a rabbit! :lol: Ooo, and you could leave her out as a sheep herd protector to drive off the coyotes! She could graze right along aside them...

'Course the dog I had as a kid would have torn her up in seconds, so I am not really suggesting this, don't anybody get mad. THIS IS A JOKE!!

9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership9 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 51.00

Post Number:#17  Unread postby Jesse L » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Haha, new plans for my aggressive doe !
Jesse Lambourn
Jesse's Hilltop Rabbitry
Raising Quality Himalayan Rabbits, Smooth coat, and Teddy Cavies!

Email: jesseshilltoprabbitry.gmail.com

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 15.00

Post Number:#18  Unread postby tagra123 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:55 am

We've had a few purchased rabbits like this that hiss, squeal, thump and then bite.

They have all been eaten.

On the first one we made many excuses for -- mainly me. My wife wants this mean ones gone ASAP.

We give our rabbits plenty of attention so when it come time to sell some they are friendly enough to deal with for the new owner.

I don't like it, when people knowingly have sold these to us and we do not tolerate this from our animals.

We have had people drive miles to purchase new or additional rabbits from us because they are "nice" rabbits.

BunnyBucks: 8,390.00

Post Number:#19  Unread postby ottersatin » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:17 am

They are ALL nice Rabbits!

Some nicer in a stew pot or a Microwave on a Hard Roll!
OR: Some in a Cage raising their Kits.
It all depends on how you look at it! :mbounce:
Ottersatin. :oldtimer:
Please visit my website: http://crescentvalley.webs.com/
Sign Guest book so I know you stopped by.
Thank you Dennis.

8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 15.00

Post Number:#20  Unread postby tagra123 » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:54 am

Nice and yummy :) , indeed!

BunnyBucks: 125.00

Post Number:#21  Unread postby Half Caper Farm » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:59 am

Rabbits like that in my barn just get their names changed - to "Stew"! :lol:

Previous