Astrex coated meat mutt project

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His forehead pattern looks crazy XD
What I meant is that he lost his "rosettes" not individual wavyness and from these pics I'm tempted to say he did exept on his head.
The one astrex I have left, the only 1 the lady who bought Mei didn't buy, she's like that. Her fur is still frizzy individually but she has no rosettes/big curls left. I miss Mei T.T she was such a poodle

KimitsuKouseki":3fktdlcb said:
What I meant is that he lost his "rosettes" not individual wavyness and from these pics I'm tempted to say he did exept on his head.
The one astrex I have left, the only 1 the lady who bought Mei didn't buy, she's like that. Her fur is still frizzy individually but she has no rosettes/big curls left. I miss Mei T.T she was such a poodle

Alice ended up having very dense, rex-like fur. I was hoping with her adult molt it would come back in with thicker curls instead of dense wavy individual hairs. I guess we've got a good long wait with these kits to see what happens.

Alice through the looking glass anyone? :lol:

Screen Shot 2017-08-06 at 12.01.06 PM.png

faiththequeen":3fktdlcb said:
I love them <3 They look like little stuffed animals. I wish astrex was showable here.... :cry:
Right?! I just love how stuffed animal like they are in appearance. I just want to cuddle them up. :D Unfortunately they aren't much for snuggling, though after getting tired in the exercise pen Bravo will come over and try to sleep under my legs if I've got them up.

Latest posts

Back