Register

Anyone play Lucky Lapine?

Off-topic Discussions, Member News, Funny Stories and Jokes.
Site Supporter
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 1,761.00

Anyone play Lucky Lapine?

Post Number:#1  Unread postby SixGun » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:08 pm

I'm looking for a code to start playing. Anyone have one? Is it worth it as a game?

2 years of membership2 years of membership
United States of America
BunnyBucks: 2,094.00

Re: Anyone play Lucky Lapine?

Post Number:#2  Unread postby SableSteel » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:18 pm

I played for a long time, and tbh, it isn't really worth it. To have good rabbits, you really need to spend a good amount of real money. I prefer the game leporidae (leporidae.org). Lucky Lapine is more focused towards the pet owners (you do agility, take them on walks, etc), while Leporidae is more focused towards breeders (you can enter meat pens, compete for BIS, etc - also breeding angoras to sell their wool is a big business in leporidae, that doesn't exist in lucky lapine)
I have shown: argente brun, Belgian hare, Britannia petite, dutch, English spot, Flemish giant, harlequin, Havana, Himalayan, Holland lop, jersey wooly, mini lop, mini rex, netherland dwarf, new Zealand, polish, standard chinchilla, tan, velveteen lop; American & coronet cavies; muffed ice pigeons, parlour tumblers, frillbacks; brahma, dutch chickens; cortunix quail
CZECH FROSTIES ARE NOT CYLINDRICAL THEY ARE JUST COMPACTS WITH A FLAT TOPLINE

Site Supporter
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 1,761.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby SixGun » Wed Dec 28, 2016 6:21 pm

Very cool! I play showrabbits off and on but got bored. Ill look into leporidae.

1 year of membership
South Africa Female
BunnyBucks: 921.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby olafthebunny » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:03 am

LittleFluffyBunnies plays it! I sadly, don't. I SO want to though! I am just one year younger than the required age, so lets wait for next year:(
It looks super fun to me and I have already planned my rabbitry and such! I want to breed Lionheads and Angoras ( My favorite breed!).
My rabbitry name will have to do something with my bunny in real lifes name. Like, Olafs Fantastic Fluffies or something like that :lol:
Anyways, I would say it looks like a great game. If you still want to play LFB gives codes to all her friends ( She recently did that for a Instagram friend :D )
Hey! I'm just a girl who loves bunnies, horses, art, YouTube, writing, reading and more! I also love Rabbit Talk!
Wanna check out my YouTube channel? Here's a link! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOUXs2 ... EPC3ATs2pg
I also write books! PM me for more info on that:)