Anyone play Lucky Lapine?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played for a long time, and tbh, it isn't really worth it. To have good rabbits, you really need to spend a good amount of real money. I prefer the game leporidae (leporidae.org). Lucky Lapine is more focused towards the pet owners (you do agility, take them on walks, etc), while Leporidae is more focused towards breeders (you can enter meat pens, compete for BIS, etc - also breeding angoras to sell their wool is a big business in leporidae, that doesn't exist in lucky lapine)

LittleFluffyBunnies plays it! I sadly, don't. I SO want to though! I am just one year younger than the required age, so lets wait for next year:(
It looks super fun to me and I have already planned my rabbitry and such! I want to breed Lionheads and Angoras ( My favorite breed!).
My rabbitry name will have to do something with my bunny in real lifes name. Like, Olafs Fantastic Fluffies or something like that :lol:
Anyways, I would say it looks like a great game. If you still want to play LFB gives codes to all her friends ( She recently did that for a Instagram friend :D )

Latest posts

Back