• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Angora rabbits on Craigslist

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw that ad, too- the have had them for sale for months and said at least a month ago they were taking them to the auction that weekend because they needed to get rid of them, but I guess they changed their mind. They also alternate between saying they are lionheads and angoras in the listings, so I imagine they are a lionhead/angora crosses of some sort. They are cute and look like they would be good pets, but someone would need to put their hands on them to see if they would have any merit as woolers for those interested in fiber art.

Best of luck,

Lauren

Hi Farm Girl and welcome to RabbitTalk. :hi: Glad you are enjoying the site!

It's too bad that so many ads for rabbits are not more exact about the breed. I've noticed this a lot with local Kijiji ads as well. If it has long hair, it "must be" Angora. If it has spots, they call it an English spot. And so forth. Definitely the buyer needs to be well informed before buying from casual breeders.<br /><br />__________ Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:42 am __________<br /><br />

"Hopefully they will have sold them by then"

I thought of you right away - HAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts

Back