• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rabbit Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Angora kits looking for homes ((Wisconsin area)

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anntann

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
7 kits, 2 bucks, 5 does (maybe...I think that's the sexes, anyway) for sale or barter.

They are English/French crosses, bred for many generations for the wool. All parents shed every 3 to 4 months, very few guard hairs, but the does do NOT mat. They get groomed once a week, but it's really just a pick 'em up, fluff 'em. The buck shows a little more tendancy to mat, so he actually gets combed once a week.

The 2 bucks are both black...one with a white left front foot. 3 Girls are black (2 carry broken black), 2 are himmy (1 black himmy, the other blue) I'll try to get updated pictures up of them this week.

Buck is Chuck. Black Himmy color, VERY fine lovely wool. Sheds every 3 to 4 months. Medium size.

1 mom is FLB, broken black (black except for one white paw), currently weights 6 lbs 2 oz (8months old). The other doe is Chocolate Bunny...Chocolate tort full English show rabbit father, French/English cross mother.

I'm asking $20 each. or Make me an Offer :) Ready to go end of January. I can deliver a reasonable distance, or meet up with you somewhere. Right now they're south of Madison, WI. ...about 90 minutes from Chicago.<br /><br />__________ Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:31 pm __________<br /><br />pictures over in the gallery section. gallery/album.php?album_id=16

Ann,

I'm feeling inspired to get my taxes done so I can buy more cages so I can buy more of your rabbits. :D

Oh my, they're all quite adorable! Have they all been spoken for? ... we're finally settled in (I hope... I think...) with our new chickettes and the kids are pestering me about the bunnies again. They also haven't forgotten about your jw they saw a pic of though I told them the lil guy may be off to Canada. LOL! :)

ohhhhhhh lucky Zohbug - a nice angora baby would suit you fine to start - and ann can bring you a jw when she hooks up with her supplier :)

LOL! Can the dealer provide one that can pass for Trufflebee? However, my kiddos are quite smitten with the name and we may be able to get away with just adopting the name and they'd be none the wiser. (Sneaky, sneaky, sneaky...) ;-) Which ones are left? My daughter likes the light grayish boy bunny on the right about halfway down and they like all the girls I think (though I need to double check on that to make sure).

I'll bring the crew and they can choose. They all look similar in color..that light grey is the color of the wool as it grows out. His is a bit longer than some of the others.

I'd be interested in one more female for possible breeding. If you have any you think would serve, bring her along on Saturday!

So now is the time to order chicks? We have 3 six week old bantys, so they won't be laying for a while and even then, it won't be enough to support our egg habit. I'm looking for 2-3 more bantys and then a couple of standards figuring the standards will have to be laying already. A few of my friends will be hatching chicks in the Spring to replace the ones they put in the freezer because they kept just enough layers to get them through the winter, but that doesn't help me any. Oh well. I'll be in better shape next year as I live and learn, right?

Latest posts

Back