And off we pop!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_Dutchess

Reaction score
Hello!
Just wanted to share a few bits of news.
Life has been extremely eventful these past weeks. For one, we moved to a new MUCH BIGGER house, which was simply a huge blessing and almost exactly what we've been looking for all along. The yard is smaller, but still enough to raise rabbits and potentially chickens, and grow gardens. The owners left behind some fantastic herb gardens and a swing set, and we are located very close to two parks, which is nice for the kids.
Our rabbits are doing well, despite the stress of moving. We plan on attending the MSU 4-H Rabbit and Cavy show this Saturday. My two does that I've been trying to breed for the longest time are finally pregnant. I'm really excited about this breeding season, since I bred my best show doe. I know getting Reserve Grand Champion with my favorite doe at a county fair isn't actually that big of an accomplishment, but it's the biggest one I've had so far, and now that she's bred to a great buck who compliments her beautifully, my hopes are soaring.
What about you? Pull up a chair and chat! :D :popcorn:

Good for you!

Moving is always hard on everyone.
Happy to hear you are settling in nicely.

I planned on attending the show this Saturday, but my husbands Christmas work Winter Party (fancy dress and everything!) is that night, so I will not be indulging my Rabbit fix.
Good luck at the show and with your soon to be popples.

:bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

Back