Already Showing...

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
I have a doe that is about 10 days in and she's already showing.. Not much but there's a pudge and nipples poking through... THIS IS HER FIRST LITTER *Not shouting just making sure everyone sees this* I think it's kinda cute. I think the only reason that you can tell so soon is because she is a slim rabbit.. She's not fat like her mom and grandma lol... She's always had a petite profile I would say.. But now she's gonna have her first litter and with her showing already I'd have to say I'm betting on a big run of kits.. Maybe her gram and mom's baby having genes got passed on... *ONE can ONLY hope SO!* XD :) :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop: :bunnyhop:

Her mom is a very good mom so I think she will be as well because her grandma was also a good mom *I have all three* I have two new moms within 9 days of each other I feel like one will do good but the other one will not.. She has some issues but we've been told it could be hormonal and that pregnancy could balance her out so I'm hoping for the best..

Back