Ack! WHY!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PulpFaction

Reaction score
So, I may have mentioned before that my mentor is getting out of rabbits. She's dropping the last of them off at their new homes at convention and has offered me first dibs on her cages and equipment, which are all very reasonably priced...but it comes at such a bad time financially!

She has a 15 hole package complete with all the bells and whistles (duratrays, already mounted on frames, all the water bottles and feeders, and the bunny toys, too.) for $400...about $26 per hole. I want the set SO bad! I know some of you may not think this is great for used cages, but the equipment is all very well kept and maintained and i probably could get the same set-up for less than double that after shipping if I got new equipment.

Really lights a fire under my butt to more aggressively pursue some employment options that have been waffling lately. :twisted:

Would you feel comfortable asking her about a payment plan? I hear you on the timing thing.

Back