A RT cookbook?

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone would be up for it, because I know it is a LOT of work (we did one for our church, I was one of two people typing and editing, ugh), but BackyardChickens.com has done one in the past and it was neat. I know one of my biggest hold ups for rabbit meat has been figuring out what to do with it. Yes, it's like chicken, but at the same time... not chicken :p I would love to have a cookbook in hand with more than a couple recipes. Any interest? There would be other categories as well, though I think it would make sense for the majority to be rabbit based...

Sign me up, heritage! The only recipe I really know for rabbit meat is my family's Hasenpfeffer recipe (good 'ole Germans), but I'd love to buy a cookbook of rabbit recipes from RT! If the proceeds could go straight to helping keep the site running smoothly, all the better :D

If I remember correctly half goes back for fundraising efforts. I don't know how it would work for ordering - I don't know if any places offer direct shipping or if one person would receive them in bulk, then ship them out? I can do a little research (and anyone else chime in! I have very limited experience with this, just thought it might be fun :) ).

i would loooooove a cookbook! i've been dying to try some of the recipes in the recipe forum - there just aren't enough good rabbit recipes out there! i wouldn't really have much to contribute (i do make a mean gumbo though,) but i would absolutely be interested in buying one if it's made!

heritage- Sell it on CD's. Then you just burn them as orders come in. Copy protect it so they can't be duplicated. Printed yes but copied :nono: Miss M or I can help you with that if you need.

Back