A little Rabbit cookbook -

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheels

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
a week or two back I was looking for some rabbit info and happened onto the Pel Freeze site. They were offering a free Recipe book so I filled out the form. Forgot all about it and was surprised to see a letter in my mailbox from them yesterday. Cute little booklet with some neat rabbit recipes in it. :)

Thought you all might like to get one too - http://foods.pel-freez.com/contact_us.html The link for the book is at the bottom of the page.

I meant to come back and say I had gotten mine -- quickly, too! :p I like it! Lots of different recipes from around the world. Already made the honey baked rabbit... that was really good!!! :)

I got mine in the mail a few days ago. Thank you, Wheels, for the suggestion.
The person at Pel-Freez who hand-addressed the mailing envelope has exquisite handwriting.

Miss M":2od9l1tt said:
ooooooooooooopsie! :lol:
Wasn't what I said but close enough.
angry-smiley_zps1cd127f0.gif

I have a long standing rule that if something is addressed to a particular person.....even if you know it's junk mail ....only that person opens it.
Sometimes D.H. has to spend a lot of time going through his mail but,I don't ever hear "that was important," or"I was waiting for that"
Works for me... :lol:

Suzy":3688j9zm said:
I got mine in the mail a few days ago. Thank you, Wheels, for the suggestion.
The person at Pel-Freez who hand-addressed the mailing envelope has exquisite handwriting.

They do! Nice writing like that is very much art! I'm glad everyone got as much out of this little booklet as I did. Pel-Freez did a great job and probably should have charged a little $$. (but I'm glad they didn't ;) )

Clicked on the link and fill out the info and got a recipe book in less than a week. Small but pretty neat book.

Back