A few random rabbit questions.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ButtonsPalace

Reaction score
So I have quite a few questions and I realized to split them into separate posts would be obnoxious and silly.
1. I noticed my rabbit had a random patch of missing fur and a flea, he's a lionhead but I'm unsure what to do about the fleas?
2. This is related to number 1... What caused the random patch of missing fur? Could it be the fleas?
3. I have 4 does all under 4 months sharing a large cage and I kinda want to try for a herd, that lives together, I've seen several people have a lot of success doing so and the does have so far been friendly. Obviously I would not breed any of them unless I have cage space for all of them which will be very soon. I doubt I'll breed any of them before 7 months so that'll be in February to March. They would all have separate nest box and I'll probably breed two on one day and the other two on the next day. I have two bucks so I'd probably breed one a day, boy they're in for a workout lol.
4. I think this is my last one, my doe Turtle has been putting on weight quite nicely and all thats left to do is get rid of the remains of her earmites. Once shes put on like another 2 or 3lbs. and the mites are gone I want to breed her, but I'm gonna put her in a larger cage and cover the bottom with hay that would be changing out every 3-4 days. She would be inside the entire pregnancy and duration praising the kits until they were weaned. Once weaned she goes back outside into her cage and the get put in the grow out until process time.

Latest posts

Back