FODDER: A beginning. It's comin' along. Final shots.

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grumpy,

I love this setup. I'm new to this forum, so I don't know much, but I want to try doing this on a much smaller scale. I only have 2 rabbits at the moment and I don't like buying a whole small bail of timothy hay/Alfalfa that goes bad before they eat half of it. At one point you said that you would have been dead in the water because of mold, on another site I read that bleach, vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide could be added to the water to prevent mold. Did you ever try any of these? <br /><br /> __________ Tue May 12, 2015 10:29 pm __________ <br /><br />
Sooner":1cqc5rre said:
Grumpy,

I love this setup. I'm new to this forum, so I don't know much, but I want to try doing this on a much smaller scale. I only have 2 rabbits at the moment and I don't like buying a whole small bail of timothy hay/Alfalfa that goes bad before they eat half of it. At one point you said that you would have been dead in the water because of mold, on another site I read that bleach, vinegar, or hydrogen peroxide could be added to the water to prevent mold. Did you ever try any of these?

I re read the thread and I realized that you did add Bleach, Whelp, it looks like the Pellet Company may have won this go around. Sorry for not reading the thread thoroughly.

It's pretty lengthy, that's for sure. But I tried to be thorough in all of the
details. Bragging for sure, but I raised some awesome fodder on a regular
basis..

I had a fella show up this evening, and he never batted an eye paying me
the price I was asking for the set up. Time....was my biggest problem.
Not having enough of it, didn't help and I had to make a decision.

grumpy,

Latest posts

Back