a bad bag of pellets

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

akane

Reaction score
This is one instance having guinea pigs instead of rabbits saved my stock. Every place closed before we opened the new bag of pellets. Hay has run out and we are picking some up tomorrow. Luckily I flipped the pellet bag to open it cause that was the bad end and I traced the greyish and greenish pellets down the back so who knows when I would have started getting some bad pellets without knowing it. Tomorrow we will be gone all day so if not fed tonight they wouldn't be fed until tomorrow night. At first I debated trying to pick out good areas of pellets. Then I remembered I have guinea pigs and an over grown backyard. Ignore the person wandering around the yard with a flashlight and an empty feed bag at 2am collecting random weeds. :lol: As they happily chow down on rhubarb, burdock, lambsquarter, mint, grapevine, creeping charlie, daylilly, mulberry, quickweed.... I can go to sleep and just dump the other bag in before I leave.

Latest posts

Back