4 litters of total cuteness!

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ipoGSD

Rabbit Talk Supporter
Reaction score
So i think for the most part i know their colors. But im still unsure of what color torts they are. Im assuming most if not all are considered black torts? Got so many torts in these litters!

I have 1 runt who is still holding on, but im trying not to get attached to it. Tho its beautiful. It has rex fur but its so shiny like satin. They are all rex/satin/flemish. So is it possible to have rex & satin fur?

litter one Twix (broke choc) & Tommy (black tort)

I think this is the prettiest litter. The tort is super shiny! Assuming it has the satin fur? The dark one in the middle has rex fur, it looks like a gold tipped steel. The 2 brokens i think are torts, one you can see the 2 colors easily on the face, the other one you cant see the 2nd color in the pic. And how cute is the tort in the back with the one white foot? Would this be considered a tri color?

Litter two Ruby (grey) & Tommy (tort)
I still dont know rubys color. I had so many different opinions so.i just say shes grey lol

2 blues, a black and 2 opals?

Litter 3 Nibbler (silver tipped steel) & Chips (broken tort mini rex)

3 torts- i love the really light one. 1 opal, 1 broken rex it has wavy hair-so cute! 2 blacks and a rex chestnut or some kind of rex chin? Looks JUST like a baby squirrel!!

litter 4 Sylvia (broken chin) & Tommy (tort)

2 brokens- black & chin, 2 blacks, 2 torts- one is the runt with super shiny rex fur. I dont have much hope for it and the last one Im not sure. It sometimes looks blue and it sometimes looks chocolate? In this pic it definitely looks like a blue.. below are 2 pics of the same bunny...

possible chocolate pics

The first pic it totally looks chocolate! But the pic with it next to a blue & black bunny shows the ticking. But i have no clue? Is there even such thing as a chocolate chin/steel?

is it possible to have rex & satin fur? Yes, sometimes it is called satinrex. That tort in litter 4 is satinrex.

Litter one: that tort does look satin. The broken where I can see the face looks blue tort. The tort with a white foot would not be called tricolor (tricolor requires both the broken & Japanese gene, neither of which that rabbit has)

Litter two: a blue, a black, two gold tipped blue steels, and the light one might be a gold tipped blue steel or an opal (if the belly is pure white, its probably an opal)

Litter three: the light tort is a blue tort, the other two are black tort. The chestnut looking rex furred rabbit is a castor

Litter four: the odd bunny looks to be a Siamese sable, however as the sable gene is rare in those breeds (it is present in rex, just rare), it may be version of steel (it is possible to have a chocolate steel)

Hi sablesteel, ty for your help and info with my bunnies. The satinrex in litter 4 i dont think will make it. I hope it does but it seems to be a fader. :( i learned last time not to try to save the faders. Losing Peepers killed us! Killed us so much we spent 120 to have her cremated. She weighed less than a half a lb. We got robbed but it was important to us. I told myself i cant intervene like that again. I have tried a few times to hold mom and let it nurse but it only nurses for a few seconds.
Also, how do i find out if the odd ball bun its a siamese sable or a type of steel? As it ages will it be easier to figure out?

Would love to hear others opinions on their colors too :)

So adorable! I love the satin fur!
I hope the satinrex makes it.

The odd one does look a lot like a sable but SableSteel knows more than me.

I love baby bunny pics! <3 They're so STINKING CUTE!!!!!! :lol: I hope that little satinrex makes it!

Latest posts

Back