4 Corners of the South show in Shreveport

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are hoping to go! The kids would be able to show five times that weekend with our specialties! We went last year and it was a very well run show, nice facility, and great judges! (Plus there is a great Cajun/seafood place nearby that serves generous portions at a great price!!)

I was thinking about making the trip with a friend when hubby reminded me that i have bald tires on my truck. Like really bald. I'm getting new ones with our tax refund but it won't be in time for the show. :cry_baby:

If anyone is going who has standard rex please let me know!

fhjmom":qad56zhk said:
We are hoping to go! The kids would be able to show five times that weekend with our specialties! We went last year and it was a very well run show, nice facility, and great judges! (Plus there is a great Cajun/seafood place nearby that serves generous portions at a great price!!)

Have I ever told you that it absolutely STINKS to have a shellfish allergy? :pancake:

I'll be there! First show with homebreds since like 2004. Looking forward to it and picking up a pair of Blanc de Hotots too! :p

alforddm":oyb6wpyv said:
If anyone is going who has standard rex please let me know!
We can't go, but I'll find out if the lady I got mine from is going. :)

OAF has Standard Rex... maybe PM or email her to find out if she's going?

SatinsRule":oyb6wpyv said:
Have I ever told you that it absolutely STINKS to have a shellfish allergy? :pancake:
Oh, man... that trip to Houma must've been torture for you!

Miss M":3gwgwp3z said:
SatinsRule":3gwgwp3z said:

I have lived in some of the WORST places in the world since developing this allergy (Iceland, Alaska, Florida). In fact, I was living in Florida when the thing surfaced. Cannot eat shrimp, crab, lobster, prawn. crawfish, you name it. It is has a soft shell, I cannot eat it. :lol:

SatinsRule":mg0g2iaq said:
Miss M":mg0g2iaq said:
SatinsRule":mg0g2iaq said:

I have lived in some of the WORST places in the world since developing this allergy (Iceland, Alaska, Florida). In fact, I was living in Florida when the thing surfaced. Cannot eat shrimp, crab, lobster, prawn. crawfish, you name it. It is has a soft shell, I cannot eat it. :lol:
My goodness... no wonder you moved to Arkansas! :eek:

Galadriel had a skin reaction once when peeling raw shrimp. We talked with her doctor, and avoided shellfish for a while, then let her eat a shrimp and see what happened. Turned out to be a one-time event. Thank goodness!

fhjmom":1mdd5me0 said:
We aren't going to be able to go after all. :,( :(

Too bad. The show was really nice and well-run and planned. Lord willing, I'll go back there next year.

Latest posts

Back