2 weeks old!!! *pics inside*

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohen Rabbitry

Reaction score
FFR's Hope & Noble Fur's Jacks' litter
4 Does
2 Charlies, 1 Black, 1 Broken

HL11-9-10-2weeks.jpg

Names: Ziva (broken), Amana (a charlie), Laila (black), other charlie is unnamed
HL11-9-102weeks.jpg

FFR's Hope with her litter
HL11-9-102weeks-1.jpg

Rachel :p

Oh, they're dolls!! :razz:

ILoveBunnies wants the black one... then I reminded her that you're two states north of here. :lol:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi wants the broken black. :D

Miss M":2bph1ufp said:
Oh, they're dolls!! :razz:

ILoveBunnies wants the black one... then I reminded her that you're two states north of here. :lol:
Bunny-Wan Kenobi wants the broken black. :D

I am keeping the black and broken if the develop nicely. I think they will. :) This is my first litter so I need to keep what I breed but, I will have more litters soon!! :)I know I will have another litter of broken black from the same mom around mis January. She can have one then if she emails me and gives me her info I can keep her updated and have her pick one out when one is available. :) [email protected]

Rachel<br /><br />__________ Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:47 pm __________<br /><br />
pastelsummer":2bph1ufp said:
AWWWW MY DD SAYS SHE WANTS A CHARLIE!!!!

I have 1 charlie left, but I am in KC, MO. How will you come and pick her up?
email me at [email protected] and we can talk about it more. :)

Rachel

Cohen Rabbitry":1nyz8oms said:
She can have one then if she emails me and gives me her info I can keep her updated and have her pick one out when one is available. :)
That's so sweet, I just can't do minis, though, since I'm raising meat rabbits. I did start with a minilop buck, but that was what we had. I appreciate the offer, though. Thank you! :)

I'm confused. What's the difference between a charlie and a himi (coloring, not breed)?

Cohen Rabbitry":2wwu0ov3 said:
No problem. :) If you ever want to get into minis let me know. ;)

Rachel
I have to admit, it's hard to say no to such cute furballs. If I only had the space...

I think my uncle would kill me. :lol:

trinityoaks":3svfuyhx said:
I'm confused. What's the difference between a charlie and a himi (coloring, not breed)?

I want to say that I am no expert, so if someone can explain it better than please do. I want some himi ND one day. ;)

Himis have no black around the eyes, their eyes are red, they have 'socks' on their feet (at least that is what I call them), they have solid black ears and a black 'egg' nose marking.
This is a himi (coloring)
REACTION_4_9_09.jpg

Charlies come from a double broken gene. It results in less than 10% coloring, which is unshowable. The usually have spotted or solid color ears, circling around the eye and very little spots anywhere else.
This is a Charlie
Kiki.jpg

I hope I explained that right. If not, please feel free to correct me.

Rachel

Cohen Rabbitry":1ucsm1e7 said:
Himis have no black around the eyes, their eyes are red, they have 'socks' on their feet (at least that is what I call them), they have solid black ears and a black 'egg' nose marking.

Charlies come from a double broken gene. It results in less than 10% coloring, which is unshowable. The usually have spotted or solid color ears, circling around the eye and very little spots anywhere else.
Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks!! :)

Miss M":2akc52mf said:
Oh, that's very clear to me. Once TrinityOaks asked, I realized I didn't know either. :) Thank you!

Thanks! I am glad I got the info right. ;) Maybe I am actually learning something. :lol: The bunnies have been training me well. :D

Rachel<br /><br />__________ Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:51 am __________<br /><br />
trinityoaks":2akc52mf said:
Cohen Rabbitry":2akc52mf said:

Ok, that makes a lot of sense. Thanks!! :)

Your welcome. Glad I could help ya. ;)

Rachel

Back