2 week old litter... help with colours

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaytonHillRabbits

Reaction score
Hey all, well my first timer has managed to keep all 3 alive to date, and they're doing fabulously. Even the runt I was sure wasn't going to make it!

Anyways, I'm looking for opinions on colour.... these are Hollands. I'm thinking Broken Cream, Cream and Tort? I am totally prepared to be completely wrong so have at er! Thank you in advance!

Babies are now 5 weeks, and here are some updated photos... the tort and fawn are bucks and the broken cream is a doe who I've decided to retain for my program. Very pleased with the results of this breeding!

Solid smutty orange then broken blue tort, last broken black tort. Common in Holland Lops :) Black tort is usually the easiest found out of all of those though.

The broken is starting to look more like a blue tort. Can you post a picture with her ear upright so I can see what it looks like

PS I would not keep this female for breeding - of the 3 she has the worst ear carriage and will pass this on to her offspring. I would repeat the breeding and hope for a female with a better crown

Back