Register

2 holland lop rabbits available in SC

A forum to help find new homes for rabbits whose owners can no longer provide care for them. Everyone can read, but you must have 20 posts to participate in this forum.
6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 262.00

2 holland lop rabbits available in SC

Post Number:#1  Unread postby palmettogirl » Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:22 am

I have a 8 month holland lop doe with pedigree available. She is brood quality but has a bad head. Her ears are airplane. Otherwise good.

I have a buck that is beautiful but he was a stray so no papers.

Both rabbits are kept separate but maybe easily bonded b/c they are use to one another through cage wire. Lots of space-no interaction. but they seem to like one another and lay close as they can get. Of course, that may be b/c they are not fixed.

I live in Goose Creek, SC. If interested send me a message and I can provide a photo. Rabbits are free. I just want to make sure they are going to a good home. Both are sweet as can be. We are moving and may have to live in an apartment for a while in our new city and I've discovered that I'm allergic to hay. I keep them in their own bunny cottage outside that has separate cages and each has a cat door to separate outside runs that are screened in so they are use to a lot freedom and are very healthy since no flys or such can get to them. I simply can not keep them indoors due to my hay allergies that I didn't realize I had b4 taking in these rabbits. If I can adopt them out I will, otherwise, I'll figure something out. :bunnyhop:

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership
BunnyBucks: 11,295.00

Re: 2 holland lop rabbits available in SC

Post Number:#2  Unread postby ZRabbits » Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:39 am

I have two Netherlands, both males that love to sit next to each other in their separate crates. But if I should put them together in one crate, they will rip each other apart. They enjoy their own space, but enjoy the company of others. That's why I state, my bunnies live together separately.

Hoping you find good homes for your sweet rabbits. I would definitely sell them separately or if you do sell them together, I would advise the new owner to keep the set up you have. Together but separate. Saves a lot of heartache in the end. Plus also unwanted pregnancies as well.

Karen

BunnyBucks: 262.00

Post Number:#3  Unread postby palmettogirl » Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:30 pm

As it turns out we were able to buy a house where we are moving even without selling our current house. I assumed the mortgage mess would make it difficult to own 2 houses(planning to rent our current house) but I guess not if you have good credit. Anyway, for an update, we are keeping the rabbits and have bought a 5 acre farm so the more rabbits the better now. I Will try a colony system and post a new thread on this. :D

Site Admin
8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership8 years of membership
Canada Female
BunnyBucks: 60,713.00

Post Number:#4  Unread postby MaggieJ » Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 pm

Glad you didn't have to give up your rabbits, Palmettogirl. :)

Enjoy you new homestead.
Sojourning in 1894 . . .

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
United States of America Female
BunnyBucks: 370.00

Post Number:#5  Unread postby GlitterMomma » Mon May 06, 2013 12:27 pm

Awesome :) Congrats on the new home and being able to keep your lovebuns.
You make choices every day and almost every hour that keep you walking in the light or moving away toward darkness. Some of the most important choices are about what you set your heart upon
https://twitter.com/ginnynchuck
http://instagram.com/charlesandginny
http://facebook.com/ginny.ivebeenchangedbylove