13 babies pic

Rabbit Talk  Forum

Help Support Rabbit Talk Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

randtrabbitry

Reaction score
Here is a pic of a very full nestbox. All the babies look good and have a small round belly so mom is doing a good job. Hopefully a few more does will have there babies today or tomorrow so if i need a foster one will be available.

Attachments

• 1030101055.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 1,105
13 and all the same color! Congratulations and good luck w/ telling them apart, lol.

There all doing good as of yesterday i decided to back of a tad and give mom a break from me being in her cage everyday. But they all had little round bellys so all are getting fed not sure if there getting a full tummy from there feedings but there is some milk in there tummys. Ive already decided if 1 of my other mamas gives me a small litter i i will move at least 1 to her litter to help out a tad. Thats alot of babies to feed and care for. When she was in her last week of being pregnant i told hubby that ether shes got alot of babies or shes packing on pounds and will need a diet. Last time i seen a tummy that size was on a old doe that was used as a breeding machine so he tummy muscle were all stretched out. Still i did not think there where more then 10 babies in her tummy.<br /><br />__________ Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:18 pm __________<br /><br />Wohoo 9 more babies. 1 of my other does kindled this am and gave me 9 more. On a sad note the other doe did have 14 babies she is down to 12 now. There were 2 more looking pretty skinny so i put 1 in with the other doe making it 10 and 11.

Latest posts

Back